Chessed Ideas – Spreading Some Light
Some ideas for YOU to spread some light – Even more fun to do with friends:
- Pack food for Tomchei Shabbos or your local food bank Donate to Tomchei Shabbos Donate to Shearit HaPlate
- Gather clothing you no longer use to give to a clothing drive (like Yad Leah)Donate to Yad Leah
- Visit sick people in a hospital or rehab center through Bikur Cholim or your shulDonate to Bikur Cholim of Bergen County
- Get together with a child who has special needsDonate to Sinai SchoolsDonate to Yachad
- Include people in your plans you don’t usually include
Here are some ideas to spread some light in Israel:
- Visit Shalva and spend time with people with disabilitiesDonate to Shalva
- Pick produce for Leket Israel or volunteer in their warehouseDonate to Leket
- Treat Chayalim (soldiers) to a nice meal or fun treat – even more meaningful for lone soldiersDonate to the Lone Soldier Center
Please send more ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Check out our creative and useful products.
All profits are donated to Chessed projects.